What a Goofhead - An interesting puzzle for an android in which you have to control a cube which needs to collect all the stars and get to the finish. The game has many levels with varying complexity. On your way there will be a lot of different obstacles that need to be avoided, do not rush to think through each step.
The first one:
To download What a Goofhead mod from happymod.com.
You need enable the option “Unknown Sources”.
1. Click on the above link to download What a Goofhead APK.
2. Save the file in your device Downloads folder.
3. Now tap on Install and wait for the installation to finish.
4. Once it is done, open the game and start playing it right away.
To download HappyMod on Android, you can follow this:
1. Open your browser and download the HappyMod APK file from HappyMod.com. The only official website of HappyMod.
2. Open Android Settings and go into Privacy or Security.
3. Tap the option to Allow Unknown Sources and enable it.
4. Go to your Android downloads and tap the APK file.
5. Follow the directions on the screen to install it.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
|Min Sdk Txt||Android 4.1、4.1.11 (JELLY_BEAN)|
|Target Sdk Txt||Android 7.1|
|Supports Screens||small, normal, large, xlarge|
|Open Gl Int||0|
|Supports Any Density||Yes|
|Densities||120, 160, 240, 320, 480, 640|
Screen hardware features:
|Uses Not Feature||
Touchscreen hardware features:
The app uses the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) telephony radio system.
The app uses the device's basic two-point multitouch capabilities, such as for pinch gestures, but the app does not need to track touches independently. This is a superset of the android.hardware.touchscreen feature.
The app uses the device's advanced multitouch capabilities for tracking two or more points independently. This feature is a superset of the android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch feature.
|Valid From||Fri Feb 29 02:33:46 CET 2008 until: Tue Jul 17 03:33:46 CEST 2035|