Test your skills in the challenging space game for mobile devices. Bringing legitimate retro 2D action with many obstacles, traps and enemies. Be the captain of the ship that will save humanity from extinction and make important decisions on your journey. Acquire and combine equipment on your spaceship in order to achieve the highest score in our ranking and be the leader in Fotune universe.
The first one:
To download Fotune mod from happymod.com.
You need enable the option “Unknown Sources”.
1. Click on the above link to download Fotune APK.
2. Save the file in your device Downloads folder.
3. Now tap on Install and wait for the installation to finish.
4. Once it is done, open the game and start playing it right away.
To download HappyMod on Android, you can follow this:
1. Open your browser and download the HappyMod APK file from HappyMod.com. The only official website of HappyMod.
2. Open Android Settings and go into Privacy or Security.
3. Tap the option to Allow Unknown Sources and enable it.
4. Go to your Android downloads and tap the APK file.
5. Follow the directions on the screen to install it.
|Lang||af ar bn cs da de el es es-ES fi fr gu hi hr hu id in it ja kn ko ml mr ms nb nl pa pl pt pt-PT ru sk sv ta te th tl tr vi zh-CN zh-HK zh-TW|
|Permission||BILLING ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE INTERNET VIBRATE|
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows access to the vibrator.
|Min Sdk Txt||Android 4.1、4.1.11 (JELLY_BEAN)|
|Target Sdk Txt||Android 6.0 (M)|
|Supports Screens||small, normal, large, xlarge|
|Open Gl Int||0|
|Supports Any Density||Yes|
|Densities||120, 160, 240, 320, 480, 640|
Screen hardware features:
The app requires the device to use the portrait or landscape orientation. If your app supports both orientations, then you don't need to declare either feature.
|Uses Not Feature||
Touchscreen hardware features:
The app uses the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) telephony radio system.
The app uses the device's basic two-point multitouch capabilities, such as for pinch gestures, but the app does not need to track touches independently. This is a superset of the android.hardware.touchscreen feature.
The app uses the device's advanced multitouch capabilities for tracking two or more points independently. This feature is a superset of the android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch feature.
|Uses implied Feature||
The app requires the device to use the portrait or landscape orientation. If your app supports both orientations, then you don't need to declare either feature.#:
|Valid From||Fri Feb 29 02:33:46 CET 2008 until: Tue Jul 17 03:33:46 CEST 2035|