Move app to SD card Mod APK
|App name||Move app to SD card Mod APK 3.7 [Unlocked]|
|Other mods from this developer||
Move app to SD card Mod APK
|Get it on Google Play||Move app to SD card (3.11 MB)|
|Download original apk||Move app to SD card (3.11 MB)|
Move app in the easiest way。
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
If you get "Sdcard share the same disk with os", means that Android os set up ***default*** SD card and system partition in one disk, So we can't move apps from system to default SD card, cause they are in the same disk.
The first one:
To download Move app to SD card mod from happymod.com.
You need enable the option “Unknown Sources”.
1. Click on the above link to download Move app to SD card APK.
2. Save the file in your device Downloads folder.
3. Now tap on Install and wait for the installation to finish.
4. Once it is done, open the game and start playing it right away.
To download HappyMod on Android, you can follow this:
1. Open your browser and download the HappyMod APK file from HappyMod.com. The only official website of HappyMod.
2. Open Android Settings and go into Privacy or Security.
3. Tap the option to Allow Unknown Sources and enable it.
4. Go to your Android downloads and tap the APK file.
5. Follow the directions on the screen to install it.
|Lang||af am ar az be bg bn bs ca cs da de el en-AU en-GB en-IN es es-US et eu fa fi fr fr-CA gl gu hi hr hu hy in is it iw ja ka kk km kn ko ky lo lt lv mk ml mn mr ms my nb ne nl pa pl pt pt-BR pt-PT ro ru ru-RU si sk sl sq sr sr-Latn sv sw ta te th tl tr uk ur uz vi zh zh-CN zh-HK zh-TW zu|
|Permission||ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE INTERNET READ_PHONE_STATE ACCESS_WIFI_STATE WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE INSTALL_SHORTCUT REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES BILLING ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION WAKE_LOCK RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED|
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
Allows an application to request installing packages.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows an app to access approximate location.
|Min Sdk Txt||Android 4.0.3、4.0.4 (ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH_MR1)|
|Target Sdk Txt||Android 8.0|
|Supports Screens||small, normal, large, xlarge|
|Open Gl Int||0|
|Supports Any Density||Yes|
|Densities||160, 240, 320, 480, 640|
Wi-Fi hardware features:
The app uses 802.11 networking (Wi-Fi) features on the device.
|Uses implied Feature||
The app uses one or more features on the device for determining location, such as GPS location, network location, or cell location.#The app uses coarse location coordinates obtained from a network-based geolocation system supported on the device.#The app requires the device to use the portrait or landscape orientation. If your app supports both orientations, then you don't need to declare either feature.#The app uses the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) telephony radio system.#The app uses 802.11 networking (Wi-Fi) features on the device.#:
|Valid From||Fri Feb 29 02:33:46 CET 2008 until: Tue Jul 17 03:33:46 CEST 2035|
Download 100% working mods.
View 1 mods of Move app to SD card