[Discontinued] Navigation Gest Mod APK
|App name||[Discontinued] Navigation Gest Mod APK 1.21.10 [Premium]|
|Other mods from this developer||
Navigation Gestures Premium Add-On Mod APK
[Discontinued] Navigation Gest Mod APK
XDA Legacy Mod APK
|Get it on Google Play||[Discontinued] Navigation Gest (4.1 MB)|
|Download original apk||[Discontinued] Navigation Gest (4.1 MB)|
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don't have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There's a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here's everything you can do:
- Single tap
- Double tap
- Tap and hold (long press)
- Swipe up and hold
- Swipe left
- Swipe left and hold
- Swipe right
- Swipe right and hold
- Swipe up
- Swipe down
- Swipe up from left
- Swipe up and hold from left
- Swipe up from center
- Swipe up and hold from center
- Swipe up from right
- Swipe up and hold from right
- Recent apps
- Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
- Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
- Open Assistant
- Hide pill
- Toggle navigation bar
- Pull down notifications
- Pull down quick settings
- Open power menu
- Skip to previous media track
- Skip to next media track
- Play/pause current media track
- Show keyboard switch dialog
- Launch app
- Lock screen
- Take screenshot
- Kill all background apps
- Rotate screen
- Toggle flashlight
- Toggle Bluetooth
- Toggle WiFi
- Toggle battery saver
- Toggle screen timeout
- Open volume panel
- Launch Activity
- Launch Shortcut
- Trigger Tasker Event
- Send Intent
- Toggle auto brightness
- Lower brightness
- Raise brightness
- Open app drawer
- Lower volume
- Raise volume
- Cycle ringer mode
- Toggle media volume mute
- Kill all background apps
- Hold back
- Go forward
- Open menu
- Kill current app
- Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
- Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
- Send keycode
- Send long-press keycode
- Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
- Customize pill color
- Customize pill transparency
- Customize pill border color
- Customize pill corner radius
- Customize pill width/height
- Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
- Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
- Customize sensitivity
- Customize vibration duration
- Customize animation duration
- Automatically hide pill after delay
- Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
- If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the "PROBLEMS?" button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
- If you uninstalled the app without turning off "Hide Navigation Bar," run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
- If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don't Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
The first one:
To download [Discontinued] Navigation Gest mod from happymod.com.
You need enable the option “Unknown Sources”.
1. Click on the above link to download [Discontinued] Navigation Gest APK.
2. Save the file in your device Downloads folder.
3. Now tap on Install and wait for the installation to finish.
4. Once it is done, open the game and start playing it right away.
To download HappyMod on Android, you can follow this:
1. Open your browser and download the HappyMod APK file from HappyMod.com. The only official website of HappyMod.
2. Open Android Settings and go into Privacy or Security.
3. Tap the option to Allow Unknown Sources and enable it.
4. Go to your Android downloads and tap the APK file.
5. Follow the directions on the screen to install it.
|Lang||af am ar as az be bg bn bs ca cs da de el en-AU en-CA en-GB en-IN en-XC es es-US et eu fa fi fr fr-CA fr-FR gl gu hi hr hu hy in is it it-IT iw ja ka kk km kn ko ky lo lt lv mk ml mn mr ms my nb ne nl nl-NL no or pa pl pt pt-BR pt-PT ro ru si sk sl sq sr sr-Latn sv sw ta te th tl tr uk ur uz vi zh zh-CN zh-HK zh-TW zu|
|Permission||WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS WRITE_SETTINGS EXPAND_STATUS_BAR SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW VIBRATE RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE RECEIVE BLUETOOTH_ADMIN BLUETOOTH ACCESS_WIFI_STATE CHANGE_WIFI_STATE CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE CAMERA FOREGROUND_SERVICE REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS RECEIVE_BROADCAST SEND_BROADCAST READ_GSERVICES WRITE_GSERVICES GET_ACCOUNTS KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES ACCESS_NOTIFICATION_POLICY PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS INTERNET ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE WAKE_LOCK READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE|
Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps.
Allows access to the vibrator.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
Allows an application to modify the Google service map.
Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
|Min Sdk Txt||Android 5.0 (LOLLIPOP)|
|Target Sdk Txt||Android 9.0|
|Supports Screens||small, normal, large, xlarge|
|Open Gl Int||0|
|Supports Any Density||Yes|
|Densities||120, 160, 240, 320, 480, 640, 65534|
Wi-Fi hardware features:
The app uses 802.11 networking (Wi-Fi) features on the device.
|Uses implied Feature||
The app uses the device's Bluetooth features, usually to communicate with other Bluetooth-enabled devices.#The app uses the device's back-facing camera. Devices with only a front-facing camera do not list this feature, so use the android.hardware.camera.any feature instead if your app can communicate with any camera, regardless of which direction the camera faces.#The app uses the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) telephony radio system.#The app uses 802.11 networking (Wi-Fi) features on the device.#:
|Valid From||Fri Dec 05 01:45:57 CET 2014 until: Sun Nov 27 01:45:57 CET 2044|
Download 100% working mods.
View 27 mods of [Discontinued] Navigation Gest